Monday, May 16, 2005

Interesting newbyte of the day



Forecasters predict busy hurricane season.

Do you ever wonder what you would do in a hurricane? Don't you think it would be cool to try and stick the storm out? You're probably thinking that I'm crazy, but part of me thinks that I would be the idiot who stayed at my house to try and ride out the storm. Would you stay behind or get the hell out of dodge?! On the other hand what possesses people like me to even entertain the thought of staying in the path of destruction and harm?

2 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger JNeff said...

Spoon I swear I'm gonna get down to visit you soon. Is Florida really that bad right now though? I was thinking maybe in the fall.

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Latimer said...

its bodie, not body, you noob

 

Post a Comment

<< Home