Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The Chronicles of Outer Banks



My 3 month sebaticle (sp?) is now over and the summer is coming to an end. I must say I'm very refreshed and am ready for a good blogging season. Hopefully my fellow editors will get there asses back on the bus too.

Well here are a ton of pictures from my recent OBX visit. Please take notice of the incredibly large amount of fun being had in each picture.

And the answer is no, I didn't dye my hair, it is natural like that.












2 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger Latimer said...

Spoon, I will teach you the meaning of tan boy. I know you get no sun cause youre walking around all day in those wool suits that you crazy AF guys wear. I can only imagine the nasty tanline youve got on your neck.

chuckle chuckle chuckle

 
At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and your boyfriend look so cute in the 2nd to last photo -- matching polos, same jeans, flip-flops. Must have been a great week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home