Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Happy 25th Pete!

Well Pete turns 25 tomorrow, April 19th. We'll have to do something fun for him this weekend. And by fun, I mean anything that requires the wearing of a wristband. And since we know that Pete will wear a wristband pretty much anywhere, I think that the sky is the limit regarding our options for the weekend (Note that there is a nasty old wristband under that dress shirt in that picture, trust me I work with him).

On a related note, 25 is fast approaching for myself. This is bad news. Why? Because even though I don't feel old, the more I think about that damned number (25) the more I start to think that I'm getting old. Where the hell did the last 25 years go? Am I somehow behind in life at this point, or am I right where I'm supposed to be? Should I start consciously acting different now, or should I trust that subconsciously my natural maturation is on a pretty good path? Am I going to blink my eyes and be 50? I guess the ulimate question is ... Should I be planning a quarter-life crisis for myself, even though I don't think I need one?

While I'm not a mental wreck as my post above conveys, some legit age questions do creep into my mind now and then.

4 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger Latimer said...

thanks neff. The more I think about it 25 is a real solid number. Im really happy to be 25... yes I am. Happy to be 25.

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Charles. I'm halfway to 50, and 1/4 of the way to 100. Which is scarier? This is Pete's favorite website... www.oprah.com

I'll probably meet you dudes soon enough.

Word (microsoft)

 
At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah, happy birthday petey.

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Latimer said...

CT get up here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home