Thursday, April 14, 2005

Please Gas my ASS



I filled up my gas tank yesterday and it cost me $30. I drive a little Mexican Jetta. When I first started driving I owned a VW Golf that cost me $8 to fill up. NO JOKE. As I was driving to work today it got me thinking. There were literally thousands of cars all around and I only drive about a 30 mile stretch out of the thousands and thousands of miles of highway in the US. I had one question, "Who is getting so filthy rich off of us Americans?" I keep reading articles about who is to blame, is it bush, is it the consumer. It is neither. Someone is sucking every last penny out of us and nothing can be done about it, because even if gas reaches $8.32 a gallon I need to drive.

3 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger Latimer said...

It is all those damn soccer moms who are driving those giant SUVS. Its their fault.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Latimer said...

Yeah, its neff's fault

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Latimer said...

we should dig a giant hole under the ocean over to the middle east and suck their oil right out from underneath them. how sweet would that be???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home