Tuesday, September 06, 2005

And your fantasy football winner is.....

The Manchester Mojitos!

Go ahead, try to find a hole in this star studded team. Keep in mind this is a 12 player league. I even have 3 Cleveland Browns in there for good measure.


1 L. Tomlinson, SDG RB
2 J. Lewis, BAL RB
3 T. Brady, NWE QB
4 R. Wayne, IND WR
5 D. Driver, GNB WR
6 R. Brown, MIA RB
7 A. Brooks, NOR QB
8 L. Suggs, CLE RB
9 M. Muhammad, CHI WR
10 E. Johnson, SFO TE
11 K. Curtis, STL WR
12 C. D/ST, IND D/ST
13 J. Reed, PIT K
14 H. Miller, PIT TE
15 P. Price, ATL WR
16 D. Boston, MIA WR
17 W. Green, CLE RB
18 S. Heiden, CLE TE

2 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger JNeff said...

2 things.

1. oxymoron, start studded team and cleveland browns. These 2 can not be in the same paragraph.

2. I love my boy brady, but everyone knows he is no fantasy qb. On another note at least you will be cheering alongside of me for the pats!

Thursday night baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Latimer said...

All I needed was a consistent QB. I dont like a high standard deviation. Bradys good for 220 2/1 every week. My rbs will do the big numbers.

And I just wanted a reason to root with my boys for the Patriots.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home