Sunday, December 17, 2006

Killington

Well a crew of us just got back from our the first ski weekend of the season. Conditions at Killington were mild to say the least but we made the most of it. Attached are some of the videos of us trying to be cool on the mountain.


At the risk of ruining my new camera, I rode for a bit with this shot.


Watch for the snowboarder at the end of the video. Classic......



Jimmy following me down the last section of the last trail of the day. I know, the air I got was lame.


This was from the night before at Taylors. Jimmy bet Josh 20 bucks he could drink a beer out of this bowl without using his hands before Josh could drink one regularly. The finish is too close to call. I think we decided Josh won. I awarded him the victory simply for fighting through the onslaught of nerf projectiles sent his way by Joey D.

5 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger Liz Chapman said...

Thanks for the laughs. Those videos were really funny!

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Tim Chapman said...

"Yeah...it's working...I hope it's on me...Yo, get in the background and do some SICK tricks."

LOL

Tool.

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Latimer said...

Its the board man, when I strap it on, it like turns me into a different dude. Im only typing like this cause Im wearing it right now.

Sick!

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Thangle13 said...

too much of your big head in the first clip.. what is this PETETV..

 
At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Tim you tool!

Yay Jimmy!!!! way to suck that beer down....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home