Thursday, April 14, 2005

Electric Shock-Based Snore Stopper



"The Healthcare Snore Stopper presents a rather interesting, Pavlovian take on preventing snoring by emitting a gentle (“harmless”, they say) electrical signal when it detects your snoring. In theory, your body will learn to stop shocking itself over time in a form of aversion therapy and as a bonus, the device conveniently avoids waking either of you up. It can be worn on the wrist and is available for just about $60. Also, note the clever use of foreground in their product photo. Subtle." (from gizmodo)

I really wish I had one of these to put on Mikey Brown when he was my roomate. That kid snored all the time, it sucked. I used to have to wake him up and then try to fall asleep before he did again. The best time ever was when I woke him up and I told him he was snoring, his classic reply, "Josh I definitely was not snoring, in fact I wasn't even sleeping" ... truly classic stuff.

1 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Latimer said...

I wish I had a device that would wake me everytime I started dreaming about fraggles, cause man those things are scary!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home