Thursday, September 08, 2005

I have to be honest



The other reason why I have that Christmas Eve feeling is because the OC season premiere is tonight. Its going to be mighty awkward tonight when in the middle of the Patriots game I have to leave all of my friends and go upstairs and watch the OC by myself. I can only imagine the jokes that will be made at my expense. Do your worst though, I'm comfortable with my OC addiction, I've come to terms with it, and now I've begun to embrace it.

OC, Oh yeah.....

13 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Blogger JNeff said...

PETE == FAGGOT.

Cause it was funny the first time!

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Latimer said...

typical

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger JNeff said...

copying the old bronzegod I see latimer.

http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=11801396&postID=112569065998010658&isPopup=true

check out the first comment.

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger JNeff said...

just click below

here

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Latimer said...

whats that supposed to mean?

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Latimer said...

ahh.... i get it

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Brock said...

Hey Pete...wanna be in my wedding party? It'll be fun...I promise.

 
At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

say yes say yes

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Latimer said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

OK, can I wear my pink tux?

 
At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pete, no pink. I know you may now reconsider whether or not you want to be in the wedding party, but I will promise you a manicure with the bridesmaids if you don't change your mind.

PS. Brock hasn't asked Matt yet... here is your chance to scare him.

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Brock said...

Yessss...

Oh...and I think you should go for the pink tux. Express yourself.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Liz Chapman said...

ok, did you cry at the end when Trey was on the bus? Please say you did!

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Latimer said...

maybe.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home