Monday, September 12, 2005

Not a good first weekend in the NFL

Well, the Browns didn't do quite as good as I had hoped, but it will turn out ok in the end. I have to keep reminding myself that this is a rebuilding year. Hey, at least the OL looked competent.

To add insult to injury, my fantasy team fell apart. What is up with Jamal Lewis and Ladanian Tomlinson getting a compbined 15 points? Those aren't the numbers I excpect from my #1 & #2 picks.

The one great thing that happened this weekend was watching the Ravens get absolutely smacked. Nothing like see Ray Lewis and co. get their asses handed to them. It should have been a shutout... and to think people talked trash when I picked the Colts as my fantasy D.

2 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger JNeff said...

It was a great weekend...make some dough at the expense of the browns.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Latimer said...

I gotta give it up Jay. Your team played well. However, I give them 4 games before Aaron Brooks starts throwing underhanded backwards passes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home