Friday, April 22, 2005

"Forgive them for they know not what they do"



Flipping through the channels two nights ago I came across Damon's episode of MTV Cribs. As he went through the house he came to his dinning room and the first thing Damon pointed out was this picture that hung on the wall. I am not into the whole "this offends me" and "that offends me" cause it is his business what he hangs in his house. However, I am positive this is very wrong and disgusting and it is obvious that Damon doesn't understand what he is accomplishing with this picture. I thought I would have a lot to write when I posted this, but for some reason the words are not coming, I guess I am just shocked.

2 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger JNeff said...

Damon is a freaking retard for doing this! I saw this as well and got even more pissed. He is really digging himself a whole in my opinion and I am having a lot of conflicting feelings right now about my loyalty to him as a fan. I wish he would just shutup and play baseball. He's good at baseball but it looks like he sucks at being a decent person.

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Latimer said...

Wow, I don't like him anymore. Who does he think he is?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home